Life is full of random inconsistencies. My life is no exception. As I was checking my darkened garage this evening to make sure both the exterior and interior doors were tightly locked, a movie image flashed through my mind. I briefly relived the scene between Helen Hunt and Jim Caviezel in Paying It Forward when Arlene was in the garage and Jerry appeared from whatever he was hiding behind, only to scare the living liquid out of the poor girl. And then I thought, Hey, why haven't I seen this talented and handsome man lately? What has happened to the dashing Edmond Dantes who captured my heart and incited girlhood fantasy in Monte Cristo? I realize I don't make it out much, but I haven't even so much as viewed those soulful baby blues in a t.v. advertisement.
If any of you kind people happen to see Jim, please let him know I am looking for him. I don't want him to pop out from behind my Malibu or anything, yet I wouldn't mind seeing his cute face the next time I visit the local cineplex. I will even get there early to get the best seat, permitting me to casually view him from all angles. Would you like butter on that popcorn? Yes, please.
4 comments:
Hi Erika! I was doing a bit of blog stalking today (lol, one of my favorite pasttimes)! Anyway, I just wanted to share this website with you http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001029/ I always go here when I want to find out what other movies, etc. a certain actor has been in. I love it!
I enjoy reading your blog. It provides me with some good laughter. You write amazing!
--Kris (former UVU coworker)
Jim rocks!
oh I totally find him delicious too! We just borrowed Monte Cristo from Brent and Holly and he is so yummy in that movie. Where did he go?
What a weird co-inki-dink...i just watched Count of Monte Cristo last night. I love love love that movie!
Post a Comment