Aside from language development, X is still a pro at tearing the house apart and demonstrating his new dance moves. He has also taken to boxing and wrestling (thanks be to his dad for teaching him to punch). My little live wire does not slow down for a second. If only I could get some of that energy via osmosis...
Now that Momma is back to full-time work on Monday, I am glad I snapped a few photos of the week's events.

Xavier stole the whole bowl of popcorn for himself when Daddy took his turn on the Wii. Notice how pleased he is.
.jpg)

Playing with cousins Gabe and Sammie while Mommy helped Aunt Angie with Christian.
.jpg)
Playing a little street football with Daddy and Cam after church.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
What a pro!
.jpg)
Near the end of the game, X carried his little chair into the street. I guess he was getting pooped from stealing the ball and running away with it!
.jpg)
Getting a much needed haircut from Aunt Andi. He was a little scared of the clippers but sat so well for her until she was finished. What a handsome little stud!

Check out that baby bump...cousin Journi is almost here!

Going for a ride at the mall.
Some of the most fun we had was watching Xavier's first encounter with bubbles. He squealed and chased the bubbles exclaiming, "mom...mom". He uses "Mom" and "mom" interchangeably when he wants me and when he wants more. What a character. I tried to snap some camera photos of the bubbles but they all turned out blurry. How grateful I will be when my camera arrives on Monday!
2 comments:
Such fun memories! Looks like he's about to enter nursery too. That is a life altering event. I love seeing you with such a great life!
what a busy little guy!
you'll have to let me know how monday goes...
Post a Comment