Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome Christian Noble Farley!

My sister Angie gave birth to her third child Monday morning. Christian Noble Farley arrived in Davis Hospital weighing a whopping 10 lbs. 10 ounces and was 21 inches long. Angie did a great job on her third cesarean and I hope she feels much better soon. What a trooper! She should get a gold star for all her efforts. And that sweet little boy is such a wonderful addition to our ever-expanding family. Christian is a cuddler and an eater. He brings so much joy and love with him. I can't imagine how my mother ever parted with him...just look at those cheeks!




Christian with Auntie Erika


Proud Grandpa Nobel


Aunt Andi (who happens to be due in four weeks!)


Very proud papa Kyle...congrats Kyle!

4 comments:

ANK said...

What a cute, not so little guy! Congrats to all of you.

Tess said...

I'm sure they're not parted! Adorable. Congratulations!

ang said...

what? only 10 lbs?? ;)

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest baby I've ever seen! I'm so glad he's mine.... :)