Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Whites, the Darks, and X

It's never too early for a young man to learn the difference between whites, darks, and delicates. I was in the laundry room throwing in a load when X decided to help re-sort the piles of laundry on my bedroom floor. Imagine my surprise and sheer delight when I walked in and caught him smelling the socks and throwing them over his shoulder. (BTW, these pics are from a couple weeks ago...we just barely downloaded them tonight. Working full-time has not only gotten me off my game, it's completely obliterated it. Someday I might catch up...)





4 comments:

ANK said...

Too cute! Hazen loves to help with laundry also. Isn't it great?!

ang said...

Send him over to our house! I've got some vacation clothes to sort and wash!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he was smelling socks! Ewww. At least he's cute doing it.

The Pyper's! said...

you sounds busy! He is getting so big! I am glad to hear things are at least still going good for you guys! :)