Sunday, November 23, 2008

Computer Nerd



Xavier has convinced himself that he is grown up and independent. He is constantly imitating our mannerisms and seeking out opportunities to get into things he knows he isn't supposed to touch. This evening he watched me turn off my laptop and lay it on the couch. As soon as he saw me heading towards the kitchen, the little stinker immediately crawled up on the couch, pulled the computer onto his lap, opened it, and pretended to type. When X realized I was watching him, he quickly closed it and pushed it off to the side. I think he thought he was in trouble. What a funny little computer nerd.

3 comments:

ang said...

kids LOVE the computers. do you have your christmas tree up already???

ANK said...

Too cute! He looks like he knows what he is doing.

Taylor's said...

Hey here is my email address.
Get your temple square pictures up already I wan to see them.
taylortamie@yahoo.com