All Hallows Eve - the big night for ghouls, goblins, witches, wizards, and a little turkey we call Xavier. Once the clock struck five, Cam was itching and twitching to get out the door. The aura of excitement around him was so intense it was almost tangible. Halloween is one of his favorite holidays and he couldn't even wait for a photograph. I decided to let him go out with friends since Thaus wouldn't be home until at least six and I am pretty sure Cam would have dislocated a body part had I made him wait. He even wore his roller blades for smooth sailing...which was a good choice since he was gone for over 3 hours!!!
I wondered how Xavier would take to begging our neighbors for candy (which translates to candy begging for daddy). He started screaming at the first house and was pretty upset for the entire trip. After Thaus felt like he had a good variety of chocolate for himself, we headed home.
While we were standing in the street outside our house, we ran into our spirited neighbor, Stephanie. I had to snap her picture because she is so stinkin' cute!
This Halloween was one of the warmest on record. It was at least 70 degrees. Thaus and I sat out on the porch and played music while handing out the rest of our candy. Xavier loves music so much that he was running all over the place busting a move to the tunes. Thaus dubbed him our "Gangster Rappin' Turkey"! You can also see that Xavier enjoyed blowing out his pumpkin candle and personalizing some of the Tootsie Rolls.
3 comments:
I love that little turkey!
Sounds about like our trick-or-treating with D...
Oh, he was such a cute little turkey! We were sorry we missed you guys on Halloween!
Post a Comment