My sweet husband reluctantly rang in his 35th year this past Friday (December 12th). He would prefer to let the day pass by unnoticed, but with this Indiana girl as his wife, there was no way I could comply. We at the very least had to eat cake...(I will use ANY excuse to eat cake.) We took in a rather forgettable movie in Payson and then gathered at our friends Mike and Melo's home to not only share stories, laugh, and reminiscence but also to celebrate Melo's 33rd birthday (December 13th). It was wonderful to spend an evening with Mike and Melo as they are moving back to Colorado on January 1st and will be greatly missed!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Another year older...another year wiser?
My sweet husband reluctantly rang in his 35th year this past Friday (December 12th). He would prefer to let the day pass by unnoticed, but with this Indiana girl as his wife, there was no way I could comply. We at the very least had to eat cake...(I will use ANY excuse to eat cake.) We took in a rather forgettable movie in Payson and then gathered at our friends Mike and Melo's home to not only share stories, laugh, and reminiscence but also to celebrate Melo's 33rd birthday (December 13th). It was wonderful to spend an evening with Mike and Melo as they are moving back to Colorado on January 1st and will be greatly missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with you...any exuse to eat cake. Happy birthday T!
happy birthday t!!!!!
I didn't forget T. I saw it on the calendar, just forgot to call! Happy Birthday, ha!ha! you are old! (at least a bit older than me)
Post a Comment