This is my third post in two days!
Santa's secret helpers(a.k.a. Brent & Holly Harwood)hosted the 2nd annual neighborhood service project for the Food & Care Coalition. Each family on our block donated high-demand hygiene items the Coalition needs to service homeless citizens in the area. We gathered at the spirited Harwood home to enjoy each other's company, a potluck, a toasty fire, and a surprise visit from the man in red himself. The evening renewed my sense of hope that we can serve in meaningful ways not only during the holiday season but throughout the year. I am ever grateful for experiences that remind me how blessed my family and I are in spite of economic turmoil and personal hardships. The Christmas spirit rings true in Aspen Meadows and I am fortunate to know Santa's jolliest, most compassionate elves.




1 comment:
Santa must be making the rounds, because he was at our ward party last night. Sammie screamed and cried and didn't want to go near him.
Post a Comment