
Can you feel that? Oh yeah, kids. The thermometer may be rising but I sense there is something more...perhaps the building anticipation for the greatest month of the year? July 1 is almost here! And you know what that means...a big patriotic post from yours truly. Oh, how I love celebrating our country's birth, independence, and long-suffering fortitude. Our constitution may be hanging by a thread, but what a pretty little thread it is! Whether you find yourself in a quaint, salty seaside village, a sun-kissed grove of green, a craggy, red-rocked plateau, or a sparkling big city high-rise, we have much to celebrate. And the party's just getting started. So, join me for a month-long celebration of the greatest nation on earth. Here's to you, America! Still rockin' after all these years.
2 comments:
I have to agree with you the best month of the year is July and the most awesome people are born in this month!
how about a month-long celebration of the greatest erika amonett on earth????
Post a Comment