Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Washington On My Mind

Okay, so I admit it. I have completely reverted back to my teenager-esque frenzy: the I love him, I love him not, I felt a little spark in my tummy, hypersensitive monster madness. I don't know if it is the unseasonably cool weather we are having, the sporadic microbursts of rain, or if I am growing weary of my mundane life, but I have Forks on the brain. I can blame it on the impenetrable cloud cover, yet I think watching the trailer tease for New Moon has got me excited for a little November romance! I even went to pull out my copy of New Moon last night for some heart palpitating, endorphin-charged, wow - this fudge is good, late night turbo boost of Edward and Bella. However, as I was perusing the black-colored spines organized not only neatly but chronologically in my bookcase, I was ever-so-rudely reminded that my copies of New Moon and Eclipse have been held hostage by hormonally-charged teenagers in the neighborhood. Yes, it was a sad moment of deflation. I opted to revisit Twilight because a little Edward is better than no Edward at all. Guess it is time for me to do some restocking shopping with Amazon. But I digress. I know you must have all seen the trailer at least ten times by now (cause we're girls - we can't ever get enough of a good thing), but it won't hurt to watch it one more time. Here's for all my gluttony friends who are depriving themselves of sugar yet going heavy on the romance.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD

3 comments:

SewsCute said...

LOL!! You are so funny. I laugh not at you but with you...and more because it is true. I can't stop thinking about it either. I have read all for books at least 4 times and I have read Eclipse probably more then that because it was in my car and I would read my favorite parts while waiting for my kids to get out of school. It is sad, it is teenagerish, but oh well, when it's a good book it's a good book and Stephine Meyer just happened to write 4 in a row. Sometimes I hate her! LOL!!

Holly said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm so tired of people making fun of me for being a bit Twilight obsessed.

Anonymous said...

While I say, "Can't wait! I'm there!" Kyle says, "Tell Erika that gives me the creeps." And thus, he will never be invited to our Twilight viewing parties.