Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Celebration of Lace and Textiles

Lace and textiles, eh? Interesting combination of traditional and modern anniversary symbols if you ask me. I guess I would be the lace and T would be the textiles. (Men: lumber, nails, and power tools. I can hear Tim Taylor grunting in the background now.)
Throughout all the triumphs, trials, and fashion faux pas of the '90s, my favorite Shorta Rican and I have weathered thirteen years.

We have gone from this...


...to this.


Ahhh, the look of two half-breeds in love...
Somebody get us a stylist! And a personal trainer. Quick!

We also fondly remember Bishop Richard Forbes and his beautiful wife Pauline on this special day. Bishop Forbes married us on his own 39th wedding anniversary to Pauline. He passed away one year later. What an amazing man. And what a sweet reunion it will be when we are all together again. Happy Anniversary, Richard and Pauline. May the Lord bless you and keep you always in His glory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

T's hair is AWESOME!! Enough said!

ang said...

wow.

i LOVE you guys!!!