Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winds

Winds are caused by a variance in air pressure. Whether instigated by our rotating earth, solar energy, or the big, bad wolf, winds can cause friction. I feel the winds of change blowing in my own life. They are not only leaving me with a bad case of windburn, they are also leaving me with an irritating case of mental erosion.

Speaking of wind, look what the Pacific blew in:

(I borrowed this from a local weather website.)

Weathering the recent winds has left me feeling badly that I have not updated my blog recently.

Perhaps it is because I have been looking and sounding like this...

(See how inflamed my sinuses are?)

...and dividing my time between here...


and here...


I am dealing with this at home...


If I look left...


If I look right...


If I take a step back...


Even under protest, moving forward appears to be my only option.

I shall return to my regular posting when I find my way out of this...


Please send reinforcements.


Thanks for your patience, friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I like it.

Unknown said...

Love the Pictorial! Hopefully your volcano gets corked soon and I can send you a compass and lots of bug spray to make it through that crazy mad looking forest. Stock up on the chocolate girl get practicing on your parachute steering abilities. That way you can whip that baby out when the wind starts churning and use it to lift yourself up and soar with it in the direction that you wanna!