Sunday, October 5, 2008
I know it may be a little weird that someone loves pumpkins and gourds as much as I do. I remember my childhood days when my mom would load up my sisters and me into her kickin' blue station wagon and we would make the drive out to Wilson's Market on Highway 31. I had so much anticipation picking out ANY pumpkin I wanted in what appeared to be an endless ocean of orange, green, white, and yellow gourds. Ahhh, the good ole days...that's when pumpkins were 25 cents each too...but I digress...I am so EXCITED to take X to the pumpkin patch this year. He couldn't appreciate the true beauty last year. Now that he is one, I am sure he will feel as deeply about it as his passionate mother. Today we went to our friends' home (Ty & Tamie Taylor)and Tamie let me venture through her marvelous homegrown pumpkin patch. Her gourds were stinkin' cute and now I am all excited for my own patch! Here are the pics from her patch and I also shot some of the goodies she sent me home with. Let the fun begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are the fall queen! You guys are so cute and your little man is getting so big! I still can't believe you and T have a baby boy!! CRAZY!
Post a Comment