Sunday, August 29, 2010

Half Baked?



Gestation: 19 weeks
Weight Surplus: 17 lbs.
Additional Props: Overly hyped up 3 year old
Weeks Til Weight Watchers Gets My Business Again: 21

If this baby delivers at the same gestation as Xavier (38 weeks), then she or he is officially half baked!
And according to Xavier, not only do I have a bun in the oven, I also have one in my chest. He pointed to my officially full-figured left bust and asked me if there was a baby in there too. I wish, kid! That would be another 8 lbs. I would not have to run off or pay Weight Watchers to starve off of me!

Until I waddle your way next week...

6 comments:

ANK said...

I love it!!! I'm so glad you shared your cute little belly with us. I am truly happy for you guys :)

SewsCute said...

So cute! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Yay for half-baked goodness! :)

ang said...

oh my hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you. oh, and LOVING the shirt!!! ;)

discombobulated said...

LOL on X's comment. So is the may to be trusted u/s soon?

Ashley said...

What a cute tummy! I am so excited for another little baby to come to your family!